Micro Niche Website is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all the information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience.
Niches sites are one of the best ways to make money online, and they can make you nice passive income. Micro Niche website creation is simple and I will try to explain this for newbie.
A niche website can be of few pages or even of hundreds of pages depending upon the size of the niche.
Niche sites are profitable, and they do not require big investment, your niche site will cost you around 100$ with hosting and professional theme.
Hosting is like a house for your website, so be sure you buy a good one. Once you have your hosting platform, you can create more and more niche sites, and they will cost you only around 3$-$5 per site.
Niche Websites are Suitable For –
1. People who have an interest in a very specific topic within a large domain. For Example; In large domain like Security Systems , you can choose specific sub-domain such as ” Door Access Control Devices”.
2. People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
Skills Required to Start Micro Niche Site-
1. Ability to create Niche website based on specific sub-domain using WordPress, blogger or other available software and tools.
2. Ability to promote Niche website using social media, ads etc.
Time Required For Starting A Micro Niche Website –
You can start a Niche Website within a day. But creating a good content for the website might take time.
How To Start A micro Niche Website?
- Always choose your domain based on your niche.
- Write out as many niche site ideas as you can, using the sub domain that interests you the most.
- You will always make more money with Micro niche site because you will get highly targeted visitors. When you find your niche, be sure it’s profitable too!
- Find reliable host like SiteGround or Hostgator to host your niche site and start creating website using our “Step by Step Blogging Guide”.
- Narrow down your niche idea based on finding the answers to the following questions.
1. What is the audience size of your niche?
2. Is your audience known for spending money for purchasing the niche related products?
3. Are there multiple products available which you review on your site?
4. Are affiliate programs that provides more than 50% commissions?
5. What is your investment budget?
- Create at least 10 articles of rich content containing 1000 words, those articles will provide great value to your targeted audience.
- Sign up for at least 2 affiliate programs that offer products related to your niche with more than 50% commissions.
- Do keyword research and find at least 15-20 niche relevant search terms and try to rank site for them.
- Try to network with the owners of the authority blogs in your niche and find guest blogging opportunities.
How to Monetize A Micro Niche Website?
Promote the product relevant to the topic of your niche site by placing affiliate links in the content and sidebar of your site.
Try to get more visitors to your site by doing SEO, forum marketing, social media and paid ads. More people visit your niche site and buy products through your affiliate link, more money you make.
There are some niches where you can’t make any money, there are no products you can sell in that niche, so there are no advertisers and there are no ad clicks.
For example, if you like wine, playing cards, magic like that, you can’t monetize it, you need some niche with available product in that niche that you can sell through your affiliate link.
How about creating 10 more Micro Niche website every site generating $500 a month in affiliate commission that would be $5000 of passive income per month.